Overhead Crane Operator Safety Training
- Competent instructors (over 14,000 hours experience directly related to overhead cranes).
- Extensive experience with O, H & S rules and regulations.
- Comprehensive research integrating the course material specifically to
- Course material that meets current guidelines.
- Includes Basic Rigging Training.
Our Course is Hands On, Interactive and Effective!
Statistics demonstrate 5% learning retention is achieved from lectures,
and 75% retention is achieved through hands on learning.
True North's course is hands on, interactive and effective.
Classroom samples of good, bad, and defective rigging are utilized in conjunction with course materials.
- Related legislation and requirements in Alberta
- Identifying cranes and their components
- Pre-operational requirements
- Operational requirements
- Post-operating requirements
- General rigging requirements
- Site specific requirements
- Supervisor training and responsibility
For course selection and pricing please email email@example.com or call 780.830.8828 for more information.
For more information please refer to Work Safe Alberta Workplace Health and Safety